Program of Studies
A Park education emphasizes choice and responsibility for one’s own learning.
Upper School students take required courses in the academic disciplines, the arts and physical education. Beyond these requirements, students also make choices from among advanced courses and electives. Senior year culminates with the selection of a senior project. This intensive internship or research project allows students to pursue special interests outside the curriculum in a professional setting.
Students are required to complete the following coursework:
- Four years of English
- Three years of history
- One modern language through level III
- Two year-long courses of mathematics and of science
- Four semesters in the arts
- Six seasons of physical education
- Two courses in health education