Community Agreement – Related to Covid-19
I understand the importance of and agree to create and maintain continuity between camp and home, consistently reinforcing efforts to promote healthy choices and proven practices to limit any potential COVID-19 exposure.
Campers who cannot comply with these expectations may be asked to withdraw from the camp program.
Although we have carefully planned activities, changes in state and local regulations, restrictions, and guidelines may cause us to cancel or alter any program, schedule, or activity at any time.
Health and Safety Protocols – Related to Covid-19
Throughout the summer, we will require all parents, campers, and staff to adhere to the following health and safety protocols:
- Remain home if experiencing COVID-like symptoms
- If a camper or staff member is experiencing symptoms while at camp, please report to the nurse for rapid COVID testing
- Masking indoors/outdoors is optional for campers and staff
- Park Camps staff will encourage frequent hand washing
- Please notify the camp nurse if your child is sick
- Please notify the camp nurse if your child and/or family member has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Park Camps employees must notify the camp nurse if feeling ill
- Parents must respond in a timely manner to calls, requests, or updates from Park regarding the health your camper, including picking up your camper within 60 minutes of being notified by Park Camps
- Vaccinations for influenza and COVID-19 must be up-to-date
Early Bear Discount:
Register for camp by March 15 and receive a $50 Early Registration Discount (minimum 2-week enrollment). One $50 Early Bear discount per household.
The more the merrier! Register one child in Park Camps, and each additional child in your family will receive a $50 discount.
Lunch will be available for purchase. Campers have the option of purchasing lunch from the cafeteria or bringing a packed lunch from home.
A full-time registered nurse is on duty each day camp is in session.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please email email@example.com.