Park Camps Additional Details
Registration opens on December 1 and takes place in CampBrain. First time users of the system will need to create an account, using an email address and password. Once the account is created, families can continue to use this login for future use to register for camps, add parent and/or guardian information, or pay off camp balances.
*Discounts can be combined, if applicable.
|Early Bear Discount
|Register your child(ren) by January 31, 2024 and receive a $50 discount. No code required (one per camper).
|The more the merrier! Families registering more than one child in Park Camps will receive a $50 discount for the second and each subsequent child(ren). No code required.
|New Camper Discount
|New to Park Camps? Each new camper will receive a $50 discount.
Use code NEWCAMPER24 when registering.
Camp Registration Minimums
Our Travel Camp, Specialty Camps, and CIT Camp all have minimum registrations needed in order to run.
*Travel Camp: 15 registrations
*Specialty Camps: 10 registrations
*CIT Camp: 10 registrations
Decisions about whether these camps will run will be made by April 15. If a camp does not run due to low enrollment, families can either get a full refund or transfer into a different camp at no additional charge.
Payment and Refund Policies
- A $100 non-refundable deposit per child is due at the time of registration.
- If a family requests a refund for any reason before May 1, the family will receive a refund for any payments made (except for the $100 non-refundable deposit).
- Full payment is due at registration for any sign-ups starting on May 1.
- Full payment for all campers must be received by May 1 in order to secure their space in camp.
- All camper forms must be completed by May 1.
- If families have not made full payment by May 1, their space in camp is jeopardized. Park will begin contacting waitlist families for any spaces that have not been secured with full payment by May 1.
- Campers will not be permitted to participate in camp until full payment has been made and all forms are completed.
- Between May 1 and one week before a specific camp begins, families can receive a 50% refund of the camp tuition if they withdraw from camp.
- Example: If a camper is registered for camp the week of June 24-28 and withdraws on June 5, the family would get a refund of $237.50 (50% of the $475 tuition).
- There are no refunds provided if a camper withdraws for any reason (including but not limited to: illness; family vacations; sports schedules; changes to a camper’s personal schedule) within one week of the camp start date.
- Families can change their registration (i.e. move from one week to a different week) at no charge. However, registrations can only be moved if space is available and those camp(s) aren’t already at full capacity.
- If Park cancels a camp, families will receive a full refund or can use the tuition paid to enroll in another Park camp at no additional charge.
- Park does not prorate the cost of camp for partial attendance or absences.
Snacks and Lunch
Campers can either bring their lunch or purchase it when registering in CampBrain. Lunch is purchased on a weekly basis (not daily) and costs $37.75 per week. Campers that choose to purchase lunch will complete menu selections upon registration to indicate their food preferences. Campers should bring their own snacks to eat during morning and afternoon breaks.
Drop-off and Pick-Up
Morning drop-off starts at 8:15 a.m, and camp begins at 8:30 a.m. In the afternoon, camp ends at 3:45 p.m, with afternoon carpool finishing by 4 p.m. We do not provide before or after care for camps. We will share specific information about drop-off and pick-up locations and procedures to registered families before camp begins.
Health and Safety
Health and safety are our top priority. Park continues to follow CDC guidance about COVID-19. In addition, a full-time registered nurse is part of Park’s summer staff and is on-call to address any health issues that emerge during the day.
If a camp is at full capacity, parents can register for the waitlist in CampBrain at no charge. If a space opens in the camp, we will contact you and provide 24 hours to secure your spot in the camp. After 24 hours, we will contact the next family on the waitlist.