Priscilla MoralesAssociate Head of School
Priscilla is Associate Head of School, a role that she describes as doing everything possible to support all of the adults on campus, so that they are at their best for all of the students on campus. Priscilla is involved in every aspect of academic employment, from recruitment to hiring to retention to growth. Much of her work focuses on the structures that faculty and staff need to feel successful at Park, including supporting Pre-K-12 academic, co-curricular, and DEI programming.
As Associate Head, Priscilla runs all administrative search committees, the FACA committee, and other committees as needed; she is a member of the employees of color affinity group.
Priscilla has dedicated her entire career to Pre-K-12 independent day schools, most recently at The Greenwich Academy. She has held several administrative roles including Associate Director of Admission, Director of Financial Aid and Outreach, Director of DEI, and Dean of Students. A history teacher, Priscilla has taught every grade level in Middle and Upper Schools, including electives on Latin American History.
Outside of school, Priscilla is the Secretary for the YaleWomen Council, a group dedicated to uplifting the voices of women in the Yale community. She loves reading and writing, and trying out every restaurant in Baltimore with her family.
Priscilla earned her B.A. in History from Yale University and M.A. in Independent School Leadership from The Klingenstein Center, Teachers College – Columbia University. She is the parent of two Park students in the Classes of 2026 and 2029.
Some of her many presentations include:
- NAIS People of Color Conference Workshop Co-Presenter: “Family Leave Policies: Challenges and Opportunities for Working Parents in Independent Schools” (2016)
- NAIS People of Color Conference Workshop Panelist: “Diversity Leadership IS School Leadership” (2017)
- NAIS People of Color Conference Workshop Co-Presenter: “Administrators of Color Matter: How to Strengthen Your Candidacy in Pursuit of Leadership Positions” (2019)
- NAIS People of Color Conference Workshop Co-Presenter: “De Aqui y De Alla: Essential Latinx Topics for Humanities Curriculum” (2019)
- CAIS Annual Conference on Business & Operations, Closing Keynote Speaker: “Creating a Culture that Supports Diversity” (October 2020)