Bruins Athletic Breakfast
The 2021 Bruins Athletic Breakfast
Celebrating Park Athletics and Recognizing our Senior Athletes
Tuesday • June 8
Program begins promptly at 8:30
A two-part event:
1. Senior Athletes, please join us in the Meyerhoff Theater at 8:15 a.m. Parents, friends, and faculty can view the program online (on this page) — livestreamed or at a later time.
2. Senior Athletes and Their Families are invited to come together outside (under the Meyerhoff Theater overhang) beginning at approximately 9:30 a.m. Our senior athletes will be provided with a complimentary boxed breakfast.
Program to include:
• Welcome from Athletic Leadership Team
• Recognition of All Conference Award Winners
• Junior Salute to Class of 2021 — Josie Eteme ’22
• Presentation of Varsity Letters to Senior Athletes
• Senior Speakers: Aaron Hirschhorn ’21, Jacob Hirschhorn ’21, Samantha Saunders ’21
• The Janet Dalsheimer ’75 and Bruce Blumenthal ’76 Memorial
Unsung Hero Awards
• 2021 C. Markland Kelly Awards
We look forward to our senior athletes being together for the presentation; and for our seniors and their families being able to gather afterwards!