Individual Music Lessons
Individual instruction is the optimal way for students in Grades 1–12 to gain the skills needed to explore their musical creativity. We offer 28 lessons of private instruction. Lessons are tailored to the needs and goals of each student, and include technique, music theory, and performance skills. Our experienced faculty of professional musicians provides instruction on 17 different instruments, including piano, guitar, and drums, as well as brass, woodwind, and stringed instruments. Our after-school music program will be in-person this year, with an option for virtual lessons.
Registration and Schedule
Lessons are for Grades 1–12.
Lessons begin the week of September 19, 2022.
- Parents will be billed through FACTS in monthly installments for the costs of the lessons beginning in October 2022 and ending April 2023.
- Parents are responsible for notifying their student’s music teacher if the student will be missing a lesson.
- Providing 24 hours notice is given, the lesson may be rescheduled. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
- A maximum of FOUR make-up lessons per year may be requested due to student-related causes (illness, travel, field trips, sports, etc.). Lessons will be rescheduled during the course of the academic year.
- If a student misses more than four lessons during the academic year, those lessons may be made up at the discretion of the teacher.
- Teachers will inform parents of opportunities during the year for students to sign up for make-up lessons.
- Lessons missed due to teacher-related causes (illness, performing obligations, etc.) will be made up at the first mutually convenient opportunity.
- Once you have registered your child for private music lessons, you will have three lessons in which to decide whether you are going to continue for the entire school year.
- If after the third lesson you decide not to continue, you will be financially responsible for the three lessons plus a $50 administrative fee. After the third lesson, you are financially responsible for the entire cost of the lessons for the year and no refunds will be given.
- The Park School must be notified of the decision to discontinue lessons no later than October 15, 2022.
Please contact email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!