Field Hockey Coach
Founded in 1912, Park School is a non-sectarian, independent, coeducational day school with 800 students in pre-kindergarten through grade twelve. The school’s core values, rooted in progressive educational philosophy, sustain an unshakable belief in children’s capacity to enjoy learning, to act rationally, and to grow when inspired by highly qualified, caring teachers. A fundamental commitment to inclusiveness and equity guides all programs and activities.
The Park School Athletic Department is seeking candidates for part-time coaching positions working with the Field Hockey teams for the fall season.
- Coaching and playing experience at the high school and/or collegiate level
- Ability to work with and motivate students of all skill levels
- Punctuality at practices and games
- Consistent attendance at practices and games
Including but not limited to:
- Supporting school policies, including but not limited to: sportsmanship, integrity, accountability, dedication, and effort
- Maintaining the school’s progressive philosophy throughout the season, and developing and teaching programmatic systems consistent with the entire soccer program
- Working in association with Athletic Trainer in event of injury
- Planning and managing practices
- Traveling to/from away games with team
- Serving as mentor to current students
- Attending parent-coaches pre-season meetings
- Maintaining and exemplifying appropriate conduct towards officials, opposing coaches, and players
Resume and cover letter should be emailed to:
Director of Athletics Girls’ Program Robin Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Park School does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any physical or mental disability unrelated to a reasonable performance of an employee’s duties.